âHOTâ WITHOUT A FLAME . . . âCOOLâ WITHOUT EFFORT âHOTâ WITHOUT A FLAME . . . âCOOLâ WITHOUT EFFORT
TOTAL GREEN designs & installs Geothermal and Hybrid Renewable Energy Systems in the Northeast. Our focus is utilization of âDXâ (Direct Exchange) and Water Loop Geothermal Systems for residential and commercial properties. TOTAL GREENâS experience extends from Commercial Structures To Churches, Residential Retrofits Dating Back to the 18th Century to Todayâs Energy-Centric New Construction. TOTAL GREENâS vast knowledge of building performance allows us to determine the best geothermal system for your application, structure and location.
Of all Renewable Energy Systems, the TOTAL GREEN âDXâ Geothermal System is the sound choice. The principals at TOTAL GREEN are BPI Certified in building analysis. Taking a âwhole structure systemâ approach, we develop and implement a âturn-keyâ Geothermal System. From creating the proper thermal envelope â to making you âHOTâ - Without A Flame . . . âCOOLâ Without Effort, and âPERFECTâ Water temperature All Year Round.
No Longer Buy Oil, Natural Gas Or Propane For Heating, Cooling And Hot Water - Forever.
The TOTAL GREEN System saves the average homeowner $5000 to $10,000 and more Every Year with the fastest payback of any renewable energy system, while dramatically increasing the value of your real estate and at the same time, making a Positive Contribution To The Environment.
The TOTAL GREEN Geo System protects our clients for years to come from unstable oil and gas prices and supply. Regardless of the price of heating oil and natural gas, sleep secure knowing your TOTAL GREEN home and business is a healthy environment . . . warm in winter, cool in summer and hot water year round â without ever paying a fossil fuel bill, completely eliminating Furnaces, A/C compressors and Hot Water Heaters. Think of the savings over 5-10-20 years.
Our Passion For Geothermal Energy Is Represented In Everything We Do. TOTAL GREEN Meets Or Exceeds Expectations In Performance, Customer Service And Savings.
The TOTAL GREEN Advantage The TOTAL GREEN Advantage
- TOTAL GREEN Direct Exchange (DX) Technology Is The Most Advanced In The Market Backed By Years Of Research, Design And Real-World Installations.
- Vertically Integrated, Controlling Every Component Of The Installation Process; From Creating The Optimum Thermal envelope To Our Advanced Geothermal Compressor Assemblies - Made In The USA.
- Provides A Ground-Up Solution Considering All Energy Conservation Measures Including: Insulation, Current Heating/Cooling/Hot Water Systems And Other Renewable Energy Options.
- Extremely Cost-Effective â Savings Accrue Immediately And Payback On A Typical System Is Usually Within 5-7 Years. - Sooner In New Construction
- Customer-Centric - TOTAL GREEN Is So Confident In Our Products, Service, And Installation, We Offer The Best Warranty In The Business. âTotal Greenâ Is âTotal Satisfaction.â
- Brings Relationships With Lenders Ready To Provide Suitable Financing.
TOTAL GREEN METHODOLOGYTOTAL GREEN METHODOLOGY read more>>
proven process provides each and every home and property an energy efficient solution within budget and structural restrictions. Each process and budget varies on whether itâs a new construction or a retrofit.
In broad strokes, we employ the following methodology for residential or commercial properties:
- Initial collection of information and data related to the property
- An interview with the property owner and site inspection
- Various appropriate testing to determine heating load
- Insulation (as required)
- Geothermal (if part of the project)
- Other complementary renewal energy options such as PV/Solar
With Total Greenâs energy efficiency recommendations, you can expect the following results:
A Total Green Energy Professional is ready to assist you in a Geothermal System Cost Benefit Analysis, Design and Installation that ends your dependency on unstable fuel prices and supply - Guaranteed Environmentally Responsible and Economically Compelling. For a Complimentary Analysis click My Energy Profile